Wings kabob Benefits and calories
It’s rare to see a healthy plate of food without some chicken. The chicken wing has a very high protein content, which plays a significant role in sustaining your muscles. Chicken is lean meat, which means it doesn’t have much fat. Putting chicken into your diet help you lose weight. The calcium and phosphorus in the chicken are necessary to keep your bones healthy. One chicken wing has 43 calories.
Wings kabob Ingredients
- Chicken wing
- Lemon juice
- Pepper, salt
- Olive oil
Chicken wings kabob Recipe
In the process of making chicken wing kabob as Iranians would prepare it, marinating the wings is essential.
- First, wash the wings. Remember that don’t skin them; just washing will suffice.
- Grate (or chop) the onions. Marinate the onions, lemon juice (fresh lemon is much preferred), pepper, salt, and capsicum in one bowl. Combine them well and put the mixture in the fridge for a few hours. The longer you marinate, the better the kabob will taste.
- Combining the mixture regularly will make your kabob taste much much better.
- Put the marinated wings on a skewer. While you grill, ba careful with the heat. It should be mediate. Let the other side be cooked inside as well.
- Turn the skewers regularly to let both sides grilled well.
- Rubbing a little olive oil on wings would add tremendous flavor to kabob.
- Grilling tomato and capsicum and serving aside wings is customary and delicious.