Shish Kabob Benefits and Calories
Kababs are a healthier fast food option because they are not deep-fried. All kinds of edible mushrooms contain high degrees of protein and fiber. They also contain B vitamins, selenium, which helps to support the immune system and prevent damage to cells and tissues. Every skewer of Shish kabob has 400 calories and 54g carbs.
Shish Kabob Recipe
- Mix the spices in a bowl to make a spice rub for the cubed meat.
- Dice the cubed meat with the garlic, onion, lemon juice so that the meat is completely covered with the spice rub. Put aside the mixture at least for six hours.
- Skewer about four pieces of the meat, onion, mushroom, and bell pepper. Rub the prepared sauce on the meat. You could add some oil/olive oil to make the meat more tender.
- Grill for about 8-10 minutes and turn over regularly until the meat is cooked to the desired liking. You could add spices to your taste.
- When the meat is ready, add a little salt to it.
Shish Kabob Ingredients
- Zucchini sliced into discs
- Garlic powder
- Black pepper
- Red onion
- Lemon juice
- Chunks of marinated beef