Shish Kabob Benefits and Calories
Kababs are a healthier fast food option because they are not deep-fried. All kinds of edible mushrooms contain high degrees of protein and fiber. They also contain B vitamins, selenium, which helps to support the immune system and prevent damage to cells and tissues. Every skewer of Shish kabob has 400 calories and 54g carbs.
Shish Kabob Recipe
- Mix the spices in a bowl to make a spice rub for the cubed meat.
- Dice the cubed meat with the garlic, onion, lemon juice so that the meat is completely covered with the spice rub. Put aside the mixture at least for six hours.
- Skewer about four pieces of the meat, onion, mushroom, and bell pepper. Rub the prepared sauce on the meat. You could add some oil/olive oil to make the meat more tender.
- Grill for about 8-10 minutes and turn over regularly until the meat is cooked to the desired liking. You could add spices to your taste.
- When the meat is ready, add a little salt to it.
Shish Kabob Ingredients
- Zucchini sliced into discs
- Garlic powder
- Black pepper
- Red onion
- Lemon juice
- Chunks of marinated beef
Shish Kabob in Las Vegas
Shish kabob is one of the most delicious Persian kabobs you need to eat today. Try Shish Kabob in Las Vegas in Hafez Persian Restaurant. We have been serving the residents with the best Persian cuisine for 5+ years now. Enjoy a memorable Persian time with us in a friendly vibe. You could also order Shish Kabob in Las Vegas through UberEats or GrubHub.