Mast O Moosir
Mast o Moosir, in Farsi, translates to “yogurt with Shallot” is one of most favorite appetizers in Persia. Families mostly serve it with vegetables and rice. Iranian youth love to eat Mast O Moosir with potato chips while watching soccer; which is incredibly delicious. Preparing this dip is easy. It tastes and smells somewhat like very mild garlic, without giving raw garlic breath.
Mast O Moosir Benefits and Calories
This dip makes the food digestion process easier. It is high in vitamin A, fiber, calcium, and a good source of protein. Mast o Moosir is rich in vitamin C that boosts the immune system and is useful for the prevention of cold. Garlic (shallot) can help stimulate the circulation of blood to sexual organs in both men and women. Every 100gr of Mast O Moosir has 110 calories.
Mast O Moosir Ingredients
- Salt, black pepper
Mast O Moosir Recipe
- Mast O Moosir is easy and only takes a few minutes to prepare. Some people prefer to use dried shallots, others like to use fresh shallots.
- Finely dice the shallot. Shallots can be bitter, so let them soak in water for a few hours to release the bitterness.
- Put the lebni and shallots in a bowl. Stir them to mix thoroughly.
- Put it in the fridge for a few hours and then enjoy it with regular potato chips or pita chips.
- Season this appetizer as you like. Still, you can add: peppermint, basil, crushed walnut, Damask rose petals, chopped celery, or grated cucumber as well.
Mast O Moosir in Las Vegas
Mast o Moosir is one of the delicious Persian cuisines that accompanies many different foods. It makes the taste perfect that you could see it in almost every Persian meal except breakfast.
If you want to try Mast O Moosir in Las Vegas, Hafez Persian Restaurant provides you the best in the area.
You can taste a different and wide range of Persian cuisine with Mast O Moosir in Las Vegas in a friendly atmosphere. Remember that you can order the food online as well.