Loghmeh Kabob is a delicious and popular Persian (Iranian) kabobs that first used to be served only at homes. Then, due to rising popularity, restaurants added it to their menus.
Some familiar with Persian cuisine may ask what the difference between Koobideh kabob and Loghmeh Kabob is. The answer is in the size and number of them. Chefs marinate beef filet chunks and charbroil two skewers. This is while the Koobideh kabob only comes with one skewer of ground meat charbroiled on an open fire.
Loghmeh Kabob is often served with rice, different types of Persian bread-like Sangak, Lavash, and Taftoon. Charbroiled tomato and serrano pepper also accompany Loghmeh Kabob.
Loghmeh Kabob benefits and calory
Lamb is primarily composed of protein, providing all nine essential amino acids your body needs for growth and maintenance. Lamb improves your physical performance and prevents anemia. Lamb is also an excellent iron source.
Every 100-gr serving of grilled lamb provides 258 calories.
Loghmeh Kabob Ingredients
- Minced lamb
- Infused saffron
Loghmeh Kabob Recipe
- First, grate the onion and drain it thoroughly; if not drained, kabob won’t stick to skewer.
- Add the minced lamb to the onion, salt, and pepper. The slightly fattier the lamb is, the tastier kabob will be.
- Knead the mix thoroughly for 5 minutes. This is an essential point for the lamb to stick better on the skewer.
- Add flour, sumac, and saffron, but not a lot.
- Set aside the mixture in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Take one fist of the mixture and place it on a skewer. Spread it over the skewer completely, then rub some oil on it to stick together better.
- Put the skewers on medium heat to grill slowly.
- You can also use a wooden stick and cook kabobs in a frying pan. In this case, put sticks in lukewarm water for 10m.
Kabob in Persian cuisine is served with rice or bread. Grilled tomatoes and fresh lemon are common sides with kabob.
Loghmeh Kabob in Las Vegas
In case you want to try the best Persian kabobs, try Loghmeh Kabob in Las Vegas in Hafez Persian Restaurant. We have been serving the residents with the best Persian food in the area for 5+ years now. You could try different types of Person food from stew to kabobs here.
Remember that you could also order Loghmeh Kabob in Las Vegas online through the menu of the website.