Lamb Shish Kabob
Traditional lamb Shish kabab is made with grilling skewered sliced lamb on an open fire. It is a famous kabob from Turkey that is made with sliced lamb and vegetables on skewer or pit. Long marination makes Shish Kabob more tender and delicious. Due to delicious taste and easy preparation, Iranians started to make Lamb Shish kabob.
Lamb Shish kabob Benefits and Calories
Since kabobs are not deep-fried, they are a healthier fast meat option. Lamb is full of calcium and iron, which is excellent for anemia. It helps bone density. Despite the contrary belief, they help lose weight. Every 100 gr of lamb has 206 calories.
Lamb Shish kabob Ingredients
Koobideh Combo is made with one skewer of beef Koobideh and one skewer of chicken Koobideh.
- Ground beef
Lamb Shish kabob recipe
- Combine the ingredients of the marinade (olive oil, lemon juice, salt, cumin, grated ginger, and black pepper). The longer the marination time, the tastier the meat would be.
- Slide the lamb into 1-inch cubes.
- Marinate the lamb slices and let them be for 12 to 24 hours.
- Place lamb, onion, tomato, and pepper pieces onto skewers, intermix the parts.
- Put the kabobs on the grill and cook for about 8 to 10 minutes, turn over as needed.
- Once cooked to your taste, remove the kabobs from the grill and enjoy it.
Lamb Shish Kabob in Las Vegas
Now that you have decided to try lamb Shish Kabob in Las Vegas visit Hafez Persian Restaurant. We have served the residents with the best Persian cuisine for 5+ years now. Being among the best top 25 restaurants in Las Vegas for two years in a row is a pleasure for us to serve you.
You could also order Lamb Shish Kabob in Las Vegas online through the menu of the website. Ordering through UberEats and GrubHub is also possible.