Chicken with Bone
Making meat on a stick, a skewer, or even sometimes a sword is not recent, as it originates in prehistoric times when early humans began cooking with fire. Kabob has become a ubiquitous word to define skewers of grilled meat, as well as vegetables. Chicken kabob with bone consists of pieces of chicken marinated in lemon juice as well as saffron and minced onion, then skewered ahead of time to be grilled on demand. Grilling chicken with bone has become part of Persian cuisine.
Chicken with Bone Recipe
- First, soak saffron in water for a few minutes.
- Cut the chicken in small pieces and marinate with all the spices you have.
- Wait and stir long enough to get the best result.
- Place the chicken pieces onto skewers, cook until they become brown-golden on each side.
- Put the tomatoes on the skewer and cook them well.
- Serve with rice, bread, fresh lemon and enjoy.
Chicken with Bone Benefits and Calories
Chicken is known to be a complete pack of essential nutrients-proteins, healthy fats, vitamins, and minerals that your body needs.
Chicken bone kabob helps meat keep it moist and juicy. The saffron used in it is a high antioxidant, anti-depression, anti-cancer, and enables you to reduce weight. Chicken Kabab contains high amounts of vitamin B6 and selenium, which helps in the development of red and white blood cells. Every 100 grams of chicken with bone kabob has 181 calories and 75 calories from fat.
Chicken with Bone Ingredient
- Lemon juice
- Ground saffron powder
- Ground black pepper
- Olive oil