The quality and taste of food are important among Persians (Iranians); that’s why you would find various materials for their cuisine. This is the case when it comes to kabobs. Bakhtiari Kabob is a special kind of kabob that gets its name from the Bakhtiari clan. Once Bakhtiari Kabob was served only in Bakhtiari province but now is highly popular in all Persian cities. Bakhtiari Kabob is a mixture of a skewer of Shish kabob and boneless chicken kabob.
Bakhtiari Kabob benefits and calories
Bakhtiari Kabob is highly beneficial for weak people who need strength. It is good for pregnant women and anemics due to high B12 vitamin. If you are considering building muscles, improving eye-sight, and nervous-system, Bakhtiari Kabob is an ideal option. Every skewer of Bakhtiari kabob has 305 calories.
Bakhtiari Kabob Ingredients
- Infused saffron
- Olive oil
- Pepper, salt
- Lemon juice
Bakhtiari Kabob Recipe
- Cut the beef and lamb to small-mediate cubes, not too big because the meat needs to be cooked well.
- Grate the onion, dry its water and combine it with pepper, oil, and lamb very well, then place it in the fridge for 12-24 hours.
- Mix beef with saffron water, then add onion water, olive oil, pepper, and salt. The mixture must be combined well. Now put it in the fridge for 12-24 hours.
- Chop capsicum and add to beef and lamb mixture 4-5 hours before cooking to become tasty. In the final step, add lemon juice if you like the taste of your kabob a little bit sour.
- Put the beef and lamb on skewer one after another; grill them on heat; meanwhile, you can add some salt to taste better. Grilling kabob over charbroiled is traditional and makes your kabob tastes wonderful.
In Iran, kabobs are often served with rice and bread. Grilling tomato or capsicum and serving aside kabob is common among Persians too.
Bakhtiari Kabob in Las Vegas
Now that you want to try Bakhtiari Kabob in Las Vegas try Hafez Persian Restaurant. We are a family-owned business serving the residents with the best Persian food for 5+ years now. You can have a wide and different range of Persian cuisine with Hafez from stews to Persian kabobs.
You can also order Bakhtiari Kabob in Las Vegas online through the menu of the website.